TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

DANZIG or THE MISFITS - Gothic.net Community

Totally. Danzig is great, and the Misfits are great. BUT they're two completely different bands. Comparing them is like comparing apples and oranges or Bauhaus ...

Misfits vs Danzig - Rebelscum.com Forums

... Rock Has Beens" calling it the Misfits. ... Legacy is more Hardcore, Earth AD is more heavy ... It's good to see some o.g. Misfits fans on the forum ...

The Metal Archives • View topic - Misfits and Metal Heads.

Blacksmith - Heavy Metal/Hard Rock ... The Misfits always seemed to cross the punk/metal divide, though. ... songs on "Give Me Convenience or Give ...

Bruce Dickinson rocking the Misfits... - Heavy Metal Forum | Facebook

Metal Band from Oslo, Norway. ... Pantokrator. 2,503 likes · 47 talking about this. ... MEEMO design and art – available as prints, clothing and accessories. Take a ...

The Misfits (American Horror Punk band) - Lost Media Wiki's forum

I've seen one article for the Misfits on the Wiki and thought I'd start a discussion about the band as a whole:

Misfits | HeavyNFLD - WordPress.com

... bands like Misfits, The Clash, Blatz, and Minor Threat, but the band that had the biggest impact on me was Dead Kennedys. This album is the perfect punk ...

Misfits.com [the Official Misfits site]

... Metal Hammer on the making of the Misfits classic "Static Age" album. A NEW CHAPTER BEGINS: STATIC AGE REVISITED TOUR 2015. The Misfits recently held four ...

THE MISFITS discography (top albums) and reviews

This page includes THE MISFITS's : biography, official website, pictures, videos from YouTube, related forum ... More places to buy metal & THE MISFITS music.